Julius the Helper
I was doing massaging since I was 17. I always felt some more capabilities in me as only a masseur (I born as a natural healer). I used them automatically (for example gymnasts / sport-mans are had no pain after I massaged them). Later on when I was travelling around the world I had a possibility to learn and experiencing the most out of massage and healing technics to understanding what why and how am I treat as I do.
My Individual Treatments (click here for more) :
• psychology, para-psychology
• clearvoyant (true path)
• shamanic work realising
• space-, place- and chakra-cleaning
• fast-repairing of broken bone or stretched muscle
• rehabilitation from accident or sickness
• about having child
and also teaching all of these
There is always a solution - you should bring only your intent to be healthy and healed! Then we'll manifesting your wish together!
I already helped in cases as:
• fast healing of breaking bones or stretched/pulled muscle
• releasing sicknesses as depression, panic, cancer, mioma, tumor and autoimmune
• resulting relationship problems
• couples can’t have child
• sexual orgasm problems
• pregnancy problem
• recovering after accident
• eye-vision problem, using your third-eye
• using special abilities
• finding your path
Julius as an Acro-teacher
My name is: Julius, Gyula Székely. I begun with music (6 years playing cello) and competing sports when I was 5 years old. Mainly I was a Gymnast in the National Gymnastic Team, Artist, Acrobatic-Dancer. As a Fitness Personal Trainer and as an Aerobic Instructor (including Yoga; Pilates; BodyArt, Dance) already in 1995 in Miami I started to teach.
The Hungarian teaching experience I had in 1998 with Tae-Bo what I learned from Billy Blanks.
I did a big surprise Fitness Routine (named TARZAN) when I appaired in the California Fitness competition in the year of 2000.
I was teaching in my own Fitness for 4 years Kids and Adults: FIt-Kid; Capoeira; Aerobics; Yoga; Ener-Ju, Nia dance.
Presently I teach and heal group activities (see: Events) :
• Handstand workshop
• Moving and dancing playshop
• Interactive talk and exercise
• Analising Films
• Programs together as Games (pls Identity), Excursions